繁体版 | 简体版 | 手机版
您当前的位置:Home> 美国娱乐> 名片大观> 奥奖全景> > 正文
美丽心灵 无可挑剔的奥斯卡杰作(5)
时间:2013-03-11 17:38 来源:美国资讯网
字号:【
    精彩对白
    Nash: I have respect for beer. 
    纳什:我很尊敬啤酒。 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    Nash: In competitive behavior someone always loses. 
    纳什:在竞赛行为中总有人要输的。 
    Charles: Well, my niece knows that, John, and she's about this high. 
    查尔斯:好吧,我的侄女知道那个,约翰,并且她对此很清楚。 
    Nash: See if I derive an equilibrium where prevalence is a non-singular event where nobody loses, can you imagine the effect that would have on conflict scenarios, arm negotiations... 
    纳什:想想看,如果流行是非退化活动并且那儿没有人会输,我把其中的平衡拿掉,你能想象结果将导致斗争场景、武装谈判… 
    Charles: When did you last eat? 
    查尔斯:你最近一次吃东西是在什么时候? 
    Nash: ...currency exchange? 
    纳什:…货币流通? 
    Charles: When did you last eat? You know, food. 
    查尔斯:你最近一次吃东西是在什么时候?你知道,食物。 
    Nash: You have no respect for cognitive reverie, you know that? 
    纳什:你对认知的幻想并不尊敬,你知道吗? 
    Charles: Yes. But pizza - now, pizza I have enormous respect for. And of course beer. 
    查尔斯:是的。但是批萨饼,现在,批萨饼,我对其有着无比的尊敬。并且还有啤酒。 
    Nash: [throws stuff down and follows] I have respect for beer. I have respect for beer! 
    纳什:(把东西丢下并且跟上)我很尊敬啤酒。我很尊敬啤酒。 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    Hansen: Cowards, all of you. Come on. Whoever wins, Sol does his laundry for the semester. 
    汉森:胆小鬼们,你们大家。过来吧。谁要是赢了,索尔为他洗整个学期的衣服。 
    Sol: Does that seem unfair to anybody? 
    索尔:这样会不会对每个人都不太公平? 
    Bender: No, not at all. 
    本德:不,根本不。 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    Hansen: You scared? 
    汉森:你害怕吗? 
    Nash: [sarcastically] Terrified. Mortified. Petrified. Stupefied... by you. 
    纳什:(讽刺地)恐惧的、苦恼的、吓呆的、麻木的…被你。 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    Nash: I find you very attractive. Your assertiveness tells me that you feel the same way about me. But ritual remains that we must do a series of platonic actions before we can have intercourse. But all I really want to do is have sex with you as soon as possible. 
    纳什:我发现你非常的迷人。你的过分自信也告诉我,你对我有着同样的感觉。但是还有典礼,我们必须在我们可以交往之前,参加一系列不切实际的活动。但是我现在只想做的事情,就是立即和你做爱。 
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    Nash: Thank you. 
    I've always believed in numbers ,in the equations and logics that lead to reason. 
    But after a lifetime of such pursuits, I ask, "What truly is logic? Who decides reason?" 
    My quest has taken me through the physical, the metaphysical, the delusional -- and back. 
    And I have made the most important discovery of my career, the most important discovery of my life: It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logical reasons can be found. 
    I'm only here tonight because of you (his wife, Alicia). You are the reason I am. You are all my reasons. 
    Thank you. 
    纳什:谢谢大家! 
    我一直以来都坚信数字,不管是方程还是逻辑都引导我们去思考。但是在如此追求了一生后,我问自己:“逻辑到底是什么?谁决定原由?”我的探索让我从形而下到形而上,最后到了妄想症,就这样来回走了一趟。在事业上我有了重大突破,在生命中我也找到了最重要的人:只有在这种神秘的爱情方程中,才能找到逻辑或原由来。今晚我能站在这儿全是你的功劳,你是我成功的因素,也是唯一的因素。谢谢你! 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    Nash:Alicia,does our relationship warrant long-term commitment?I need some kind of proof,some kind of verifiable,empirical data. 
    纳什:艾丽西娅,我们之间的关系是否能保证长远的承诺呢?我需要一点证明,一些可以作为依据的资料。 
    Alicia:uh,Sorry,just give me a moment......redefine my girlish notions of romance.A proof?Verifiable data.Okay,How big is the universe? 
    艾丽西娅:你等等,给我一点时间...让我为自己对爱情的见解下个定义。你要证明和能作为依据的资料,好啊,告诉我宇宙有多大? 
    Nash: Infinite. 
    纳什:无限大。 
    Alicia: How do you know? 
    艾丽西娅:你怎么知道? 
    Nash: I know because all the data indicates it’s infinite. 
    纳什:因为所有的资料都是这么指示的。 
    Alicia: But it hasn’t been proven yet. 
    艾丽西娅:可是它被证实了吗? 
    Nash: No. 
    纳什:没有。 
    Alicia: You haven’t seen it. 
    艾丽西娅:有人亲眼见到吗? 
    Nash: No. 
    纳什:没有。 
    Alicia: How do you know for sure? 
    艾丽西娅:那你怎能确定呢? 
    Nash: I don’t, I just believe it. 
    纳什:不知道,我只是相信。 
    Alicia: It’s the same with love, I guess. 
    艾丽西娅:我想这和爱一样。 
    ———————————————————— 
    You see the nightmare of schizophrenia is not knowing what's true ,imagine,if you had suddenly learnded that the people and the place and the moments most important to you were not gone,not dead,but worse,had never been,what kind of hell would that be?
( 编辑:admin)
    美闻网---美国生活资讯门户
    版权申明 | 关于我们 | 广告服务 | 联系我们
    ©2012-2015美闻网版权所有